Fashion has always been an intricate field that’s captivated audiences worldwide with it’s varied styles, unique approaches, and innovative designs. Italian fashion design has always been at the forefront of the industry, known for it’s exquisite craftsmanship and luxurious sensibilities. However, there exists a distinction between the designer's two lines- Roberto Cavalli and Just Cavalli. While the former caters to the elite, the latter focuses on affordability and accessibility, offering a unique perspective on the designer's signature style. In this article, we will delve deeper into the differences between these two lines – Roberto Cavalli and Just Cavalli – and explore their individual characteristics, design aesthetics, and price points.
Who Makes Just Cavalli?
Roberto Cavalli is a high-end fashion company that was established by the Italian designer Roberto Cavalli himself in the 1970s. The company has since become an internationally renowned brand and is currently sold in over fifty countries worldwide.
In addition to their main clothing line, Roberto Cavalli also designs RC Menswear and Just Cavalli – a youth-oriented line that was launched in 2000. Just Cavalli includes a wide range of clothing and accessories for both men and women, including eyewear, watches, jewelry, perfumes, underwear, and beachwear. Known for it’s bold and playful designs, Just Cavalli has become a popular choice for those looking to add a touch of fun and excitement to their wardrobe.
The Just Cavalli line has been successful in part due to the designers commitment to quality and attention to detail. From the fabrics used to the smallest design elements, every aspect of Just Cavalli is carefully considered to ensure that customers are getting the best possible product. This level of dedication is evident in every piece of clothing and accessory produced by the brand, making them a favorite among both fashion enthusiasts and casual shoppers alike.
Roberto Cavallis commitment to sustainability is also worth noting. The company recently announced that they’ll be launching a sustainable capsule collection, which will feature clothing and accessories made using eco-friendly materials and sustainable production practices. This move towards sustainability shows that Roberto Cavalli is committed not only to producing high-quality fashion but also to doing so in an environmentally responsible way.
The History of Roberto Cavalli as a Brand and the Designer’s Influence on the Fashion Industry.
- Roberto Cavalli is an Italian fashion designer.
- He was born on November 15, 1940, in Florence, Italy.
- Cavalli is best known for his animal prints and provocative designs.
- He launched his eponymous fashion brand in the early 1970s.
- Cavalli’s designs have been worn by celebrities such as Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, and Beyoncé.
- He’s been credited with changing the way people view Italian fashion.
- In addition to clothing, Cavalli has also designed accessories and home decor.
- Throughout his career, Cavalli has won several awards and has been recognized by the fashion industry for his contributions.
- Cavalli’s brand has also become known for it’s philanthropic efforts, including partnerships with various charities and organizations.
The emergence of Just Cavalli as a more accessible line of clothing and accessories has broadened the reach of the Roberto Cavalli brand, attracting a wider customer base, and establishing it as a fashion icon in the industry. Regardless of their differences, the two brands share a common thread in their commitment to quality, creativity, and innovation, embodying the essence of the Italian fashion scene.